GeHCO supports and works with universities and education providers- by providing tools and resources and courses or educational expertise so that course costs are managed, risks reduced and quality improved.
GeHCO supports and works with Professional groups to support quality of education, consistency and enable cost effective participation and development.
- Clinical Knowledge Manager Training and Simulator
- Clinical Coder Training Tool Project
- EHR Simulator
GeHCO supports students through flexible learning, career pathways, and information about jobs available
- International Computer Drivers License - Healthcare
- SNOMED CT training and skill assessment
- Quality Data Development and Evaluation
- Nursing Informatics
- ICD -10-AM Versions 6, 8, 9 and 10