Who is it for?
- simulated real-world coding experience with access to thousands of clinical episodes and scenarios
- a realistic experience for students and coding professionals.
- access anywhere, anytime to an online cloud-based solution
- automated answers and feedback governed by a panel of experts
- a unique scoring algorithm, eHRol® will score student attempts consistently and provide constructive feedback for common errors
- student & organisation portals for reporting and communication
A global platform
eHRol® has been designed to be globally compatible, and can be configured for any code system or version (including SNOMED CT™).
eHRol®makes course maintenance tasks for new coding rules or versions easier. It manages maintenance tasks with a shared governance model to ensure quality, and reduce maintenance costs.e