Who is it for?
- simulated real-world coding experience with access to thousands of clinical episodes and scenarios
- a realistic experience for students and coding professionals.
- access anywhere, anytime to an online cloud-based solution
- automated answers and feedback governed by a panel of experts
- a unique scoring algorithm, eHRol™ will score student attempts consistently and provide constructive feedback for common errors
- student & organisation portals for reporting and communication
A global platform
eHRol™ has been designed to be globally compatible, and can be configured for any code system or version (including SNOMED CT™).
eHRol™ makes course maintenance tasks for new coding rules or versions easier. It manages maintenance tasks with a shared governance model to ensure quality, and reduce maintenance costs.e
Get in touch!
- eHRol™ is available to be licensed by individuals and health and educational organisation within Australia.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a demo or to find out more.
- eHRol™ can be established for your code system.
- ICD-10-AM 10th edition is available for use outside Australia.
- Contact: email@example.com
- eHRol™ is being trialed by Rotherham NHS FT in England where they are using the ICD-10-UK 5th edition and OPCS 4.8.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org