Who is it for?
eHRol™ simulates the real-world coding experience by providing access to a large repository of clinical episodes and scenarios, providing a realistic experience for students and coding professionals.
With this online cloud based solution, coders and students can work through simulated coding episodes for practice or assessment, and receive answers and feedback governed by a panel of experts.
With its unique scoring algorithm, eHRol™ will score student attempts consistently and provide constructive feedback for common errors.
A global platform
eHRol™ has been designed to be globally compatible, and can be configured for any code system or version (including SNOMED CT™).
eHRol™ makes course maintenance tasks for new coding rules or versions easier. It manages maintenance tasks with a shared governance model to ensure quality, and reduce maintenance costs.e
Get in touch!
- eHRol™ is being piloted by Victoria University Polytechnic and Western Health. The tool will be available more widely in Australia from January 2019.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR Victoria University Polytechnic email@example.com
- eHRol™ can be established for your code system.
- ICD-10-AM 10th edition is available from 1st September 2018 for use outside Australia.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eHRol™ is being trialed by Rotherham NHS FT in England where they are using the ICD-10-UK 5th edition and OPCS 4.8.
- Contact: email@example.com
Contact us to discuss your needs or to book a demo firstname.lastname@example.org.